- Take some flour, corn starch, water to make a thin batter.
- Start making thin pancakes on a hot nonstick pan by just pouring one ladle of batter on it and taking out the excess from it.
- Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Chop mozzrella cheese into thin sticks and place it in a plate.
- Season it with black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, dried basil and now toss it nicely with little bit of salt also.
- Now take the pancakes, where the wrong side goes inside and right side out, then cut it into 6 halves.
- Wrap each half with one paneer stick but before that apply slurry with a brush on the sheet.
- Roll it and wrap it all the sticks in the sheet with some chopped spring onions on it.
- Deep fry in hot oil on a high flame.
Take it out from oil and enjoy with sauce.