- Grate the bottle gourd (lauki), wash it and squeeze out the water.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, saute them till cashew nuts get colored and raisins puff up.
- Then add grated lauki, cook it for few minutes.
- When lauki get cooked, add milk (thick milk like rabdi) , sugar, sabudana(soaked), cook for 15 minutes on a slow flame with the lid on it.
- Now add grated khoya, cardamom powder, mix it well and switch off the flame.
- At last add saffron water on top.
Tasty GIL-E-FIRDAUS is ready.