- In a bowl add all purpose flour, mozzarella cheese, yeast, pickled jalapenos, coriander leaves, salt, sugar, warm water and mix to make dough.
- Keep aside for 1 hour for proofing.
- Dust some flour and give a bread loaf shape and proof it for some time.
- Place in bread mould and sprinkle some cheese and jalapenos on its top.
- Proof again for 30 minutes and bake it 180 or 200 degree for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it cool and cut into pieces.
Now jalapeno cheese bread is ready to serve with sauce.