- Take sugar and water in a bowl, mix well to prepare sugar syrup.
- Now boilthe sugar syrup till it reaches to a single thread consistency.
- Then add saffron to the prepared sugar syrup.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, milk and mix well to a thin batter consistency.
- Prepare small patties with the preparedbatter and roast it on both sides using ghee.
- Nowsoak the well cooked malpuas in sugar syrup and serve it by topping them with cardomom powder, khoa , pistachios and saffron.
Delicious Malpuas are now ready to serve.