- Firstmake buttermilk of curd,actually can use curd as it is but buttermilk is easy 2 mix .
- Then chop the onions and greenchillies ,corriander leaves, very finely.
- Take a bowl add maida,onions ,greenchillies, corriander leaves, baking soda, salt, jeera and mix well adding buttermilk. the consistency should such that it should be easy 2 take it into a spoon.
- leave it for 30 minutes-45 minutes.
- In another pan in which u want fry,heat the oil.when it is hot just add the batter into the oil with help of a smallspoon just like pakoras.
- They will turn rounded.
Serve it hot with hot sauce.