- Take idli or dosa batter add oats, onions, finely chopped curry leaves, green chilies, finely chopped ginger, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, salt, soda and mix it well.
- Preheat the paniyaram pan add oil and pour the batter.
- Cover it and let it cook.
- Then add oil on top of it.
- Using a spoon turn the paniyaram, check the sides. If they are browned, flip them over gently and allow them to cook on the other side.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the batter.
- Remove from the paniyaram and place it in a serving plate.
Now the Masala oats paniyaram is ready.