- Soak kidney beans overnight and boil it with water and a little salt.
- Soak moong dal, toor dal, Chana dal, red gram for 30 minutes and boil in water but it should retain grainy consistency.
- In a bowl, add kidney beans, all soaked and boiled dals, coriander powder, cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves, green chilies, salt and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling and give a kabab shape. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, a little salt, water and mix nicely to make a slightly thin slurry.
- In another plate, add bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Take kabab, dip in slurry and coat it with breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil on low/medium flame.
Now mayoni kabab is ready to serve with any tomato ketchup or any chutney.