- Take soaked moong dal in a blender, grind toa fine paste and keep aside.
- Now take a pan add ghee, finely chopped raisins, almonds, cashew nuts, saute for about a minute, transfer the prepared moong dal paste, add grated sweet potato andcook well,
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, fennel powder, mix well, cook on slow flame for about5 minutes, turn off the flame and keep aside.
- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl, add ghee, salt, semolina and mix to the nice dough by adding water in small quantities.
- Take small portions of the prepared dough, stuff with the prepared moong dal sweet mixture, seal it, press evenly with hands as shown in the video, shallow fryon both sides with ghee and transfer to servingplate.
Hot and delicious Moong Dal Sweet Potato Polis'are now ready to serve.