- In a plate and add wheat flour, besan, suji, and ghee, mix it well till all the flour is short crusted, sprinkle water and make a dough.
- This is still crumbly to press and you will be able to make a dumpling and a dent with the fingers and a nice shallow fry them slowly and even colored.
- Take a pan heat ghee and fry the dumplings to a golden color in a slow flame. After frying, the dumplings should be able to break them very easily and make it to a powder.
- After frying, the dumplings should be able to break them very easily and make it to a powder.
- Take another pan pour some ghee, add jaggery. Once jaggery melts switch off the flame.
- Add the muthia mix to this and keep it aside, add slice pista, badam, make them into a ladoo, and roll the ladoo with poppy seeds.
Now muthia ladoo is ready to serve.