- Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a pan, add semolina and roast it, add water, cardamom powder and cook it with closed lid for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar to it, mix and cook it until lump is formed, transfer into a plate.
- Make round balls and allow it rest for some time.
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, pinch of salt, oil and mix nicely using water to make a dough.
- Divide dough into small portions and make small flat round shape with fingers on ghee applied polythene sheet.
- Stuff the semolina ball and seal edges.
- Press it with fingers or roll it with rolling pin into thin puri and deep fry in oil.
- Once it is puffed up transfer into paper towel.
Now Grandma Style Rava Poori is ready to serve.