- Take a bowl add maida, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder, mix well.
- In another bowl, add butter, sugar beat well till fluffy then add the maida mixture, mix well.
- Now even add 1 tablespoon of curd, make a dough then divide into small rounds or shapes and place almonds on top.
- Heat the oven at 180-degree centigrade, bake for about 15-18 minutes until light brown in color.
- Another variation,add maida, baking powder, semolina, soda, salt, mix well.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl till fluffy then add vanilla essence to it, mix well.
- To it, even add maida mixture, make a dough, add curd.
- Divide into 2 parts in one part, add coco powder, mix well and make into different shapes.
- bake this too at 180-degree centigrade for about 15-18 minutes.
DeliciousNankathai is now ready to serve.