- Dry roast chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts for 1-2 minutes and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a pan, add oats and cook for about 2 minutes.
- When consistency turns slightly thicker add a pinch of salt, cook for 2 more minutes and turn the flame off.
- Now add strawberry syrup and give it a good mix.
- Now in a serving glass, fill half with warm oats mixture, top it with roasted nuts, pomegranate seeds, and strawberry syrup.
- Then repeat the same process 1 more time by finishing off with more pomegranates seeds.
Healthy and delicious Horlicks Oats Porridge with Pomegranate is now ready to enjoy.