- In a bowl add pepper powder, salt, chilly powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder chat masala, mix all of together.
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour, salt, oil, using water mix it like a paratha dough.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and roll it, and apply oil and sprinkle the made masala on top of it then cut it into small pieces.
- Take each piece and put it top of the other and press it with hand and using rolling pin roll the masala paratha.
- Take a griddle add oil roast paratha on medium heat till both sides get brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked from inside.
Serve immediately with vegetable chutney or curd.