1. Clean Lamb Legs with little turmeric and water and keep it aside.
2. Take Pressure Cooker add oil to it then add masalas, bayleaf, onions chopped, mix it little bit then add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Green chillies and salt as per taste mix these ingredients.
3. Now add Lamb legs to this mixture, mix it well and add water as required and close the pressure cooker with the lid, let it cook for atleast 30 min in slow flame.
4. Once the lamb legs are cooked then add coconut powder, Coriander powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, red chill powder and mix all these ingredients well.
5. Cook for another 10 to 15 mins if you want more soup you can add some more water into it.
6. Lastly add chopped corrinader leaves and serve.