Paya -attu Kalu Curry Recipe, How To Make Paya -attu Kalu Curry Recipe
Feet of lamb cooked into curry.Paya Attu kalu curry is an authentic dish where legs of lamb cooked into thick soup with Indian spices.
How to make Paya -Attu kalu curry
105 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time 40 mins
Total time 40 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Lamb
Servings : 4 persons
Published date : April 24, 2009
Ingredients used in Paya -Attu kalu curry
• Turermic powder pinch 0.
• Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons.
• Curry Leaves Leaf.
• ONION 1 Big.
• bayleaf 3 Leaf.
• CARDMOM SEEDS 2 Numbers.
• Cinnamon 2 Numbers.
• shah zeera pinch 0.
• CLOVES 2 Numbers.
• Oil 2 Tablespoons.
• Lamb Legs 8 Numbers.
• SALT To Taste 0.
• Green Chilles 3 Big.
• coconut powder freshly made 1 Tablespoons.
• Coriander powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Garam masala powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• red chill powder 1 Teaspoons.
• Corainder leaves 1 Bunch.
How to make the recipe:
1. Clean Lamb Legs with little turmeric and water and keep it aside. 2. Take Pressure Cooker add oil to it then add masalas, bayleaf, onions chopped, mix it little bit then add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Green chillies and salt as per taste mix these ingredients. 3. Now add Lamb legs to this mixture, mix it well and add water as required and close the pressure cooker with the lid, let it cook for atleast 30 min in slow flame. 4. Once the lamb legs are cooked then add coconut powder, Coriander powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, red chill powder and mix all these ingredients well. 5. Cook for another 10 to 15 mins if you want more soup you can add some more water into it. 6. Lastly add chopped corrinader leaves and serve.