- Soak rice overnight and blend it in a mixie jar to a batter.
- Take a kadai, add water, add carom seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, salt, red chilly powder and mix it.
- Once it comes to boil and pour rice flour batter little by little and keep mixing it.
- Keep mixing until it comes to slightly thick consistency.
- Take a small amount of batter spread it on a cotton cloth or polythene sheet-like as shown in the video.
- Keep in sunlight for 1-2 days until it completely dries then store it in anairtight container.
- Heat oil and deep fry the dried appadalu.
Now rice flour appadalu are ready to serve.