- Take the mixie jar and add ginger, garlic, coriander stem along with roots cardamoms, cloves, red chillies, turmeric powder, cinnamon, dry shrimp powder and make a smooth paste.
- Heat little oil in a pan and add shrimp and saute it for a minute later transfer into a plate.
- In the same oil add smooth paste, little salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add fried shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add little lime juice and mix it.
Now the shrimp in coconut curry is ready to serve.