- Take a mixie jar, add green chilies, cumin seeds, ginger, salt and blend into a coarse paste.
- Take a pan, boiled in the water, add coarse paste and boil again.
- Check for seasoning, add soaked sago and boil it.
- Add semolina little by little and keep on mix it and cook it well.
- Once it comes to slightly thick and pouring consistency then switch off the flame.
- Slight wet cotton cloth and pour this mixture spread into flat round shape like as shown in the video.
- Dry in direct sunlight for 1-2 days and store in airtight container.
- Heat oil and deep fry the dried sooji vadiyalu.
Now ready to serve dried sooji vadiyalu.