Sorakaya Pulusu With Groundnut Recipe 1, How To Make Sorakaya Pulusu With Groundnut Recipe
How to makeSorakaya Pulusu with groundnut?How to cookSorakaya Pulusu with groundnut?Learn the recipeSorakaya Pulusu with groundnutby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Sorakaya Pulusu with groundnut1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : bottlegaurd
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : April 19, 2011
Ingredients used in Sorakaya Pulusu with groundnut
• Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Turmeric Powder 0 Pinch.
• Channa & Urda Dal 1 Tablespoons.
• Mustard Seeds 0 To Fry.
• Groundnut Power 3-4 Tablespoons.
• Coriander Leaves 0 To Taste.
• Curry Leaves 1 Springs.
• Tomato 2 Numbers.
• Onion 2 Numbers.
• Groundnut 1 Cup.
• Sorakaya 4 Cup.
• Red Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Salt 0 To Taste.
• Hing 0 Pinch.
• Garlic 4 Clove.
How to make the recipe:
1. Wash Sorakaya and cut it into small/medium size pieces.
2. Add groundnut in pressure cooker and leave it for 4 to 5 whistle, then filter water from groundnut and take groundnut separately.
3. Fry small amount of groundnut without oil in pan and remove skin from it and make a powder (Not smoothly)
4. Cut Onions and tomatoes as ur wish.
5. Take a pan add some oil once oil get heated add mustards seeds, curry leaves, onions and tomatoes.
6. Once onions and tomatoes fried well, add salt, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilly Powder and add water (4-5 glass).
7. Once water boiled added sorakaya and groundnut together and cook it well.
8. After sorakaya cooked well add groundnut powder, smashed garlic and very little bit hing.
9. Cook it for few min and granish it with coriander leaves
10. You can eat this pulusu with rice and dosa.