- Bake potato with skin on in an oven then remove skin and grate it. Later transfer into a bowl.
- To it, add pepper powder, oregano, red chilli powder, salt, butter, egg, mozzarella cheese, processed cheese and mix nicely.
- Then transfer to a plate and arrange nicely like as shown in the video. Keep in refrigerator overnight. Once it is frozen, cut into pieces.
- In one bowl, beat egg with little salt and keep aside
- Season all-purpose flour in another bowl and keep aside.
- In a plate, add bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Dip potato pop pieces in egg mixture first, later in all-purpose flour then again dip it in egg mixture and coat it with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
- Otherwise, dip potato pop pieces in egg mixture then coat it with bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, deep fry coated potato pops and transfer into a plate.
Now potato pops are ready to serve.