- Soak chana dal for about 3 hours, grind to afine paste by adding fennel seeds and salt.
- Then shape the prepared paste into vadasand steam cook in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, curry leaves, cinnamon stick, chopped onion, salt and cook it well.
- Then season with green chilies, tomato pieces, chili powder and cook it well.
- In the same pan, add chopped mint leaves, garam masala powder, steamed vada, off the flame and letit cook in the steam for about
Vada Curry is now ready to serve