|Published||Jun 12, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Brioche is a pastry, highly enriched bread of French origin, whose high egg and butter content give it a rich and tender crumb.
Recipe of Brioche
|All Purpose Flour||250||Grams|
|Active Dry East||7||Grams|
- Take a bowl add sugar, active dry east, water, milk, salt, egg, mix it till sugar melts,
- add all-purpose flour, mix this like a dough, dough will knead it well for 5 to 7 minutes
- and add butter and mix this and again knead it for 3 to 4 minutes, cover the dough with wet cloth and rest it for 30 minutes, after that give a punch to the dough and again rest it for 30 minutes,
- divide the dough into equal portions, using the palm of your hand roll it on one edge of the portion
- and make a hole in the center of the larger portion,
- tuck in the smaller part in through the center and pull out to form the brioche shape,
- rest it for 15 minutes covered with a wet cloth, then give a milk wash to the brioche,
- bake them at 200c for 20 minutes. Serve this hot with cream, butte, jam.
Posted Jun 12, 2013