1. Soak all dall together for 4-5 hrs and rice seperately for 4-5 hrs.
2. Grind all the Masala (Jeera, Red Chilli, Cinnamon stick, Cloves, Garlic, Ginger) with rice to a fine paste.
3. Then grind all the dalls to a fine paste and mix with the masala batter.
4. Now chop onions and saute them with little salt till they are transparent and add to the batter.
5. Chop green onions and corriander leaves finely and add to the batter and mix along with salt.
6. Heat dosa pan and spread the batter in oval shape and add little oil. Remove from pan when the dosa turn to a nice brown color.