|Published||September 21, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||Rice||Preparation Time||mins|
|How to makeKabli Pulao ?How to cookKabli Pulao ?Learn the recipeKabli Pulao by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com|
Ingredients of Kabli Pulao
|Cumin Seeds (Saabut Zeera)||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Small Cardamom Seeds (Choti Ilaichi Daanay)||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Chicken or Mutton||2||Pound|
|Black Pepper Powder (Pisi Kaali Mirch)||1||Teaspoons|
|Cooking Oil||To Taste|
1) Heat oil in a heavy based pot and saute the onion until golden brown. Add meat; and fry meat for about 10 minutes.
2) Add salt, black pepper and water. Mix and cover on low heat. Let it cook until the meat is tender.
3) Separately in a heavy based pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add rice and cook for 5 minutes. Take rice off heat.
4) Combine the meat sauce, raisins, carrots, cardamom seeds, cumin seeds and rice; mix well.
5) Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes and remove.
Recipe Tips by vahchef for Kabli Pulao