|Published||May 7, 2009||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Lamb||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Keema paratha is a popular unleavened flat bread stuffed with spiced minced meat
Recipe of Keema Paratha
|Ginger Garlic Paste||4-6||Teaspoons|
|Chopped Green Chillies||2||Numbers|
|Meat (leg Portion)||500||Grams|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||1/2||Bunch|
|Atta (Wheat Flour)||1||Cup|
- Take one cup Atta mix in a bowl with pinch of salt,oil and water and keep it a side.
- Remove bones, skin and fat from meat and cut into 1" to 2" size pieces and mince it.
- Take a pan add oil ,Fry onions,salt, turmeric garlic and ginger, green chillies, Add tomatoes one the tomatoes are dry then minced meat keep mixing, then add cumin powder,garam Marsala,coriander powder, chilli powder,garama masala cook till the meet becomes dry,
- once it is done add coriander leaves. Transfer it in a plate to cool down.Now take atta as dumpling take equal quantity of stuffing, and stuff this in atta and make a chapati.
- Take a pan cook both the sides with butter or ghee.
Posted May 7, 2009