Parath Paratha Masala Paratha
|Published||Jun 6, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Breads||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: This literally means sixteen layered paratha. the paratha can be made in any size or any shape. Making it is very simple.Serve with Alu Tamatar Ki Sabzi (Potatoes and Tomatoes) and thick yogurt.
Recipe of Parath Paratha Masala Paratha
- Take a bowl add pepper powder, salt, chilly powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder chat masala, mix all of together.
- Take a bowl add whole wheat flour, salt, oil, using water mix it like a parathe dough, divide the dough in to equal parts and roll it
- and apply oil and sprinkle the made masala on top of it then cut it into small pieces,
- take each pieces and put it top of the other and press it with hand and using rolling pin roll the masala paratha.
- Take a griddle add oil roast paratha on medium heat till both sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked form inside.
- Serve immediately with vegetable chutney or curd.
Posted Jun 6, 2013