|Published||Feb 10, 2008||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Flour||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Pizza base is an oven baked, flat shaped bread made with flour, yeast, warm water, sugar, olive oil etc combined together and made to a soft and smooth dough.
Recipe of Pizza Base
|All Purpose Flour - Maida||7||Cup|
|Yeast 7 Gram Pkt (quick Raise )||1||Bag|
- take warm water
- Sprinkle in yeast, sugar,salt,and a cup of allpurpose flour and mix. Stand covered for 10 minutes.
- Mix in yeast mixture into flour.
- Knead for 3-4 minutes till soft dough.
- Cover and rest for 1 hr.
- Knead again, for 3 minutesand resr for 30 min.
- Take a lump of dough, pat or roll into a pizza base.
- Use dry flour to dust if required.
- Add pizza gravy as required, add toppings,
- Bake in a hot (300C) oven, till base is crisp and light.
Posted Feb 10, 2008