|Published||May 8, 2009||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Sweet poori is a simple delicious sweet that looks like a crispy flaky juicy mini poori nicely dipped in sugary syrup.
Recipe of sweet poori
- In a bowl mix maida,pinch of salt,ghee mix well and add water as needed to make a soft dough keep it for 15 min.
- Now make a big thin chapati once chapati is done aply ghee and sprinkle rice flouron top of it then roll the chapati and cut into small dumplings.
- Now take the dumplings press in the center and roll with chapati roller, you should able to see the layers when it is rolled.now add oil to deep fry.
- In another bowl boil sugar make a medium thick surip .
- Deep fry the sweet layer pooris and dip in the sugar surip both the sides and transfer in to a plate.Insteed of sugar surip you can also sprinkle sugar powder when the pooris are hot so that powder stick to the pooris.
Posted May 8, 2009