- Take a bowl and add banana and mash it into a fine paste.
- To it add all purpose flour, sugar, rice flour, cardamom powder,rose water mix it once. 3.Now add coconut milk, little water and mix thoroughly until it form the thick batter which should stick to the hands as shown in the video. 4.
- Add sesame seeds and mix well.
- Heat oil in pan and place the achappam mould in the oil for 2-3 min on high flame.
- Then dip the mould in the batter and place it in the oil and by using fork release achappam from the mould.
- Cook the achappam on both sides on slow flame and transfer it into a paper towel.
Now the yummy achappam is ready to serve.