- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, little salt, little oil, water and mix it nicely to make a chapathi dough then knead again with little oil.
- Take a bowl and add whole egg, onions, coriander leaves, salt, black pepper powder, beat it nicely.
- Divide dough into small portions.
- Roll it vertically and press in the middle with hands and fold it, again roll it like as shown in video.
- Heat tawa and place paratha half cook it on one side and remove the layer and spread the egg mixture.
- Cook again on both side with little oil.
- Place green chillies on tawa and sprinkle little salt.
- Transfer anda paratha along with green chillies into serving plate and sprinkle little chaat masala on green chillies.
Now anda paratha is ready to serve with any chutney or tomato sauce.