Preparation of Baked fish:
- Clean fish as shown in figure and put some gashes to it.
- Slightly pestle coriander leaves, dill leaves, garlic cloves and keep aside.
- In a plate, add coriander powder, red chili powder, above pestled paste, lemon juice, olive oil and mix it throughly.
- Now, marinate fish with above prepared masala mixture as shown in video.
- In a baking tray, spread sliced onion, potatoes, bell pepper and squeeze out lime juice on top. Mix throughly.
- Then on top of the above prepared vegetable spread, place marinated fish and bake in the oven 400 degrees farenheit for about 20 minutes on broiler mode.
Now, bake fish is ready then...
Preparation of Tomato sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chopped onion, turmeric powder and saute till onions are slightly brown in color.
- Then add curry leaves, chopped tomatoes, green chillies and mix well..
- Seasin it with coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder along with half cup of water and let it cook till tomatoes are tender.
- At last, add chopped dill leaves and coriander leaves and mix well.
Now, serve Baked fish with tomato sauce.