Preparation of Amaranthus Upma:
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, when they splutter, add peanuts, curry leaves, chopped onions, saute it.
- Now add water ( i.e., for 1 cup of semolina, take around 2 cups of water), bring it to boil, add semolina and keep mixing continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once the consistency turns slightly thicker, add choppedamaranthus and cook well.
Preparation of Grilled Brinjal:
- Cut brinjal to long strips with edges intact.
- Season it with olive oil, vinegar, crushed pepper, garlic.
- Use griller to grill the coated brinjals till color gets slightly changed.
- Take the slices of avocadoon a plate along with half fried egg, prepared amaranthusupmaand grilled brinjal.