June 01, 2011
1. Take gram flour in a bowl, add 2 tsp ghee mix well now Knead stiff with little water.
2. now make pedas(give shape of thick biscuits) and deep fry them in oil on low flame till they become LIGHT golden brown in colure.
3. now let them cool for 10 min.
4. break them off in a jar and make powder of it with mixer. u wil get powder like rawa/ suji.
5, now mix sugar powder, cardamom powder and remaining ghee in it. melt ghee before mixing.
6. now make ladoos with it. and keep them in airtight container.