Besan Ladoo (churma) Recipe 1, How To Make Besan Ladoo (churma) Recipe
How to makeBesan Ladoo (Churma)?How to cookBesan Ladoo (Churma)?Learn the recipeBesan Ladoo (Churma)by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Besan Ladoo (Churma)1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 20 mins
Total time 20 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Besan gramflour
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : June 01, 2011
Ingredients used in Besan Ladoo (Churma)
• Oil to deep fry (can use ghee) 2 Cup.
• Cardamom powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Pure Ghee 3/4 Cup.
• Sugar Powder 1/2 Cup.
• Gram flour (besan) 1 Cup.
How to make the recipe:
1. Take gram flour in a bowl, add 2 tsp ghee mix well now Knead stiff with little water.
2. now make pedas(give shape of thick biscuits) and deep fry them in oil on low flame till they become LIGHT golden brown in colure.
3. now let them cool for 10 min.
4. break them off in a jar and make powder of it with mixer. u wil get powder like rawa/ suji.
5, now mix sugar powder, cardamom powder and remaining ghee in it. melt ghee before mixing.
6. now make ladoos with it. and keep them in airtight container.