How to makeBun kabab?How to cookBun kabab?Learn the recipeBun kababby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Bun kabab1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : egg
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : September 22, 2007
Ingredients used in Bun kabab
• White Cumin Seeds (Safaid Zeera) 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Black Cumin Seeds (Kaala Zeera 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Salt 1 Teaspoons.
• Salt 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) To Taste.
• Chana Lentils (Chana Dal) 1/2 Cup.
• Potatoes (boiled & mashed) 2 Numbers.
• Sandwich Buns 2 To Taste.
• Tomato (sliced) 1 Numbers.
• Cucumbers To Taste.
• Egg Whites (stiffly beaten) 2 Numbers.
How to make the recipe:
Boil amp; mash the potatoes and set aside. Boil the chana dal in water with frac12; tsp. of salt. Boil until well soft. Strain the water from the dal. Then mash amp; mix the boiled dal with the mashed potatoes. Then make round kababs out of this mixture. Then dip the kababs in the beaten egg whites. Then shallow fry in oil.
Cut the buns in half and lightly heat in a little oil in a frying pan. Put chutney, salad leaves, kabab, cucumber and tomato slice. Top with bun and serve hot.