1. Boil the cabbage well with some salt and drain the water and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, pour the oil and saute the onions till it turns golden in colour.
3. Then add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it becomes fine .
4. In a blender, add sauted onions and tomatoes and grind well.
5. Now add the boiled cabbage to the paste in the blender and grind well.
6. Add some salt, turmeric powder and chlli powder and grind to mix well.
7. The chutney isready to be served with dosa, idli and roti.