Chili Papad Recipe 1, How To Make Chili Papad Recipe
How to makeChili Papad?How to cookChili Papad?Learn the recipeChili Papadby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Chili Papad1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Tomatoes
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 29, 2007
Ingredients used in Chili Papad
• sheets pappadams 5 Numbers.
• curry powder 1 Tablespoons.
• finely chopped garlic 1 Tablespoons.
• finely chopped ginger 1 Tablespoons.
• fresh red chilies, finely chopped 10 Numbers.
• chopped cilantro 5 Tablespoons.
• chopped fresh tomatoes 1 Cup.
• chopped red onions 1 Cup.
• lime juice 2 Tablespoons.
• toasted cumin seeds 1 Tablespoons.
• mustard oil, for seasoning 5 Tablespoons.
• oil (for deep frying) 1 Cup.
• salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
In a bowl, combine all ingredients for topping, including curry powder, garlic, ginger, chilies, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, toasted cumin seeds, salt and musturd oil; toss well.
On a deep frying pan, heat oil.
Deep fry papad sheets, one at a time, until crispy.
Do not over fry papads as they turn bitter in taste.
Place fried papads on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Allow cooling for two minutes.
Sprinkler three tablespoons of seasoned toppings on the fried papad.