Chilli Chutney Recipe 1, How To Make Chilli Chutney Recipe
Chutney is made by the Mirchi that is used to make mirchi bajji (LAVU MIRAPAKAYALU)
How to make chilli chutney1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Total time 10 mins
Author : shilpa_peesari
Main Ingredient : Other
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : February 10, 2011
Ingredients used in chilli chutney
• Oil To fry To Fry.
• Salt To taste To Taste.
• Tomato 2-3 Numbers.
• tamarind Lemon sized Small.
• Cumin seeds 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Coriander seeds 1 Teaspoons.
• Mirchi (remove its tail/handle) 10 Numbers.
• Onion 1 or 1/2 Numbers.
• Garlic 3-4 cloves Numbers.
How to make the recipe:
1. Take a pan add 3-4 spoons of oil amp; heat amp; add Mirchi amp; fry well till they change their color slightly to brown.
2. Now add coriander seeds amp; cumin seeds amp; when they split switch off the heat amp; take them in to a plate.
3.Again in to the same pan add cut tomatos or u can add some more oilamp; fry them amp; cook them well amp; when they become smooth switch off the heat.
4.Now take the Mirchi that is fried in to the mixy jar amp; add salt amp; tamarind amp; grind it to a paste.
5.Now add tomatoes to it amp; grind well.
6.At last add onion amp; garlic cloves amp; grind slightly
(If chunks of onions remain it would take v.good)