- Blend soaked red chilies, garlic, baby onions, cashew nuts andgrind to a fine paste.
- Take chicken pieces in a bowl, add the prepared paste, mix well and rest it.
- Take a pan, add water, salt, oil, basmathi rice, and cooktill it is 90% done.
- Now heat oil a freshpan, add whole garam masala spices, turmeric powder, mint leaves, marinated chicken, curd andsaute well.
- Transfer the cooked rice, brown onions, lemon juice and cookfor about 10 minutes.
Hot and spicy Chilli Garlic Chicken Biryani is now ready to serve.