- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, sugar, squeeze lime juice in water and add in the flour to make it into a stiff dough.
- Then add 15 grams of butter and knead it well, later let it rest for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roll the dough like a ½ inch in thick sheet, apply the butter up to ¾th part of the sheet and sprinkle the dry flour, and fold like an envelope.
- Take the sheet and place it in the tray, cover it with a wet cloth and put it in a fridge for 20 minutes. Repeat the same process for another 2 times.
- Now take out the tray and apply the butter on the sheet and fold like a book, cover it with a wet cloth and put it in the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Cut the required piece and roll into a thin sheet by using dry flour.
- Sprinkle sugar on top then roll it and cut into 4 equal portions.
- Dip the pieces in the milk, coat with sugar again, and press it with your palm and roll it like a disc.
- Place the Biscuits on the baking tray and bake it for around 15 minutes, until it gets golden brown.
Delicious Fine Biscuits is now ready to eat.