Fish Fingers Recipe, How To Make Fish Fingers Recipe
Fish finger cooked Indian way.Fish fingers are kids favourite snacks made with fresh fish cut into the shape of fillets (according to the size you require), marinated in fresh spices and deep fried until crispy.
How to make Fish Fingers
91 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Fishes & sea-foods
Servings : 2 persons
Published date : November 12, 2007
Ingredients used in Fish Fingers
• Fish 500 Grams.
• Basen ( channa dal powder) 2 Tablespoons.
• turmuric pinch Pinch.
• red chillie powder 1 Teaspoons.
• garama masala 3/4 Teaspoons.
• coriander powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• ginger garlic paste 1/2 Teaspoons.
• curry leaves 7 Numbers.
• lemon 1 Numbers.
• salt as per taste 0.
• Bread crums 2 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
• Take fish add lime juice,salt,turmeric,chilli powder,garam masala,coriander powder,cumin,chopped curry leaves,ginger garlic paste mix all these well. • Now mix basen and bread crums in a plate dip the fish into it and remove • Take a pan add oil for frying, once oil get heated add some of the fish pieces and deep fry till they turn into golden brown in colour. • Remove it and sqeeze little lime jucie.