- Take a bowl and add yogurt and whisk it, later add cream and whisk again.
- In another bowl whisk egg white until we get peaks with a hand blender.
- To it add 1 tablespoon of sugar and whisk again, later add cream mixture and mix nicely.
- Take a heart shape mold, place wet muslin cloth and pour the mixture, cover it with the same cloth, later tap it to set the mixture properly from all sides. Keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat a pan and add pomegranate juice, sugar and mix nicely to make the sauce, later keep aside.
- Demould into a plate and remove muslin cloth, pour pomegranate sauce on the side.
- On top, sprinkle pomegranate seeds.
Heart of cream is ready to serve.