- Dry roast the sesame seeds, cumin seeds in a pan on a slow flame for about 2 minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Then add garlic, home made coconut powder, chilli powder, salt to the same pan, mix it well and make it to a coarse powder by adding all this in blender.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, when mustard seeds splutter, add curry leaves, chopped beans, turmeric powder, salt and cook it till beans are slightly tender.
- Now, season it with coriander powder and saute it. Then by adding water, cook it with closed lid till beans are tender.
- At last, add already prepared cumin and sesame seeds powder, mix it and switch off the flame. For few more minutes, let it cook in steam of the closed pan.
Serve this with chapatti, roti, and rice.