- In a pan, add butter, turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder, salt give it a mix, add prawns, saute for about 4 to 5 minutes and transfer to a bowl.
- In the same pan, add some butter, chopped curry leaves, chopped onions, cumin seeds, saute them and add some hot water( 3 cups of hot water for 1 cup of oats).
- Nowseason with salt and sambar powder.
- Once the water comes to boil, add Horlicks oats and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the fried prawns, cook for a minute more and turn the flame off.
Serve hot delicious Horlicks Oats Prawns Masala by garnishing with coriander leaves.