Preparation of Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, dry red chilies, cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Then add green chilies, chana dal, peanuts, curry leaves, hing, turmeric powder, tamarind juice and cook for about 2 minutes.
- In the same pan, add cumin powder, chopped ginger, fenugreek powder, salt and sauté it.
- Add 1/4 cup of water (if required) and let it boil.
- Add oats to the above pan, mix well and let it rest for about 4-5 minutes.
- At last, make small dumplings of the above mixture and serve it.
Preparation of Oats Sarvapindi:
- In a blender, add green chilies, cumin seeds, garlic cloves, curry leaves, onion and grind to a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Grind oats to a fine powder and transfer to a bowl.
- In it, add rice flour, chopped cabbage, above prepared grinded paste, salt, chana dal and mix like a dough by adding water.
- Take a handi, pour 1 teaspoon of oil then add dough and spread evenly on all sides (like rotis).
- Then make small gaps in between and roast it.
Delicious Horlicks Oats Puliyodharai ladoo & oats Sarvapindi is ready to serve.