1) In a double boiler method, melt chocolate into fine paste.
2) add butter into choclate mix which will melt to its heat.
3) In a seperate bowl add 2 eggs, sugar and whisk them well untill sugar is disssolved,
4) Now add the chocolate mix into egg mixture and mix well.
5) add little by little maida into above batter and stir it well so that no lumps are formed.
6) grease with ghee or butter amp; pour this batter into your muffin trays or if u dont have such trays tea cups work well. as you have to prepare this for individual servings.
7) Preheat the oven at 180 C , plave the cups in the oven. Let it bake for 10-15 min.
so that it bakes only the outer layer and inside as chocolate. it depends how liquidy you want inside. more time you bake less liqudy inside. This hot choco cake goes excellent with cool vanilla ice cream. Make this and surprise your guest and family.