- Take the ragi flour in a bowl, in this add rice flour, urad dal paste, curd, baking soda, salt and add required water make it like a dosa batter. And whisk it nicely, the batter should be lump free and smooth.
- Take the onion slices in a plate in this add chopped green chili, coriander leaves, sesame seeds powder, grated coconut, tomato pieces and salt, squeeze lime juice and mix it well.
- Heat a dosa tawa and pour the batter with the help of ladle and spread it slowly.
- Pour some oil and cook it for 2 minutes with the lid on.
- After 2 minutes add the mixture on the top of the dosa and fold it nicely.
Serve the ragi dosa with any chutney.