- Soak urad dal for 4 hour strain water, transfer into mixie jar, blend into a coarse thick paste.
- Take a bowl, add urad dal paste, salt and mix nicely.
- Soak jaggery in little water and boil it until it attains single string consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl, add cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling of urad dal mixture and make a flat round and make hole in center using hand and deep fry in oil.
- Transfer these vadas in jaggery syrup and soak it for 1 hour.
Now jaggery vada are ready to serve.