Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and Pickles Recipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Egg less Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drinks Recipes
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
How to makeKabli Pulao ?How to cookKabli Pulao ?Learn the recipeKabli Pulao by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
1) Heat oil in a heavy based pot and saute the onion until golden brown. Add meat; and fry meat for about 10 minutes.
2) Add salt, black pepper and water. Mix and cover on low heat. Let it cook until the meat is tender.
3) Separately in a heavy based pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add rice and cook for 5 minutes. Take rice off heat.
4) Combine the meat sauce, raisins, carrots, cardamom seeds, cumin seeds and rice; mix well.
5) Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes and remove.
Okra peanut mixture is a veg mixed snack recipe prepared with lady's finger and sev.
Cashew nut okra is a mouth watering Indian tea time snack very easy to prepare and tasty.
Methi chaman chicken is tasty green colour non veg curry, where chicken is cooked with fenugreek leaves and spinach.
Beetroot salad is colourful and healthy recipe as beetroot is a red colour with an acquired taste that has been linked with better stamina, improved blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Dragon dumpling of okra is a tasty snack recipe. This fried dumpling remain crispy for more than one hour.