- Soak rice overnight then strain water and dry it. Later blend into a powder.
- Take a bowl, boil jaggery, water for 10 minutes to make jaggery syrup of 1 string consistency.
- To it, add grated coconut and cook for 5 minutes so that it forms a ball consistency when placed in water, like as shown in the video.
- Take a bowl, add jaggery mixture, rice flour, cardamom powder, ghee, and mix nicely. Rest it for some time.
- Apply ghee to polyethene sheet and take small dumpling and press it with hands.
- Heat oil in a pan, deep fry this burelu and transfer into a paper towel.
Now kobbari burelu are ready to serve.