- Boil milk with corn flour in a pan and cook for 2-3 min so that it forms slight thick paste.
- Boil sugar with little water in a pan to make like a gulab jamun syrup, at last add rose water boil it for 1 min and switch off the flame.
- In a bowl, add raisins, cashew nuts, almond, seviya, butter and slightly crush it. Add ghee and mix it.
- Take a baking tray and place one layer of seviya pour some corn starch milk mixture,.
- Add second layer of seviya, pour some cornstarch milk mixture, add last layer of seviya and press it with hand.
- Bake at 180degree for 15 minutes until it slightly golden in colour.
- Loosen edges with knife and demould into a plate.
- Pour sugar syrup on its top and garnish with pistachios.
Now Kunafa is ready to serve.