Maida Vada Or Maida Bajji Or Mysore Vada Recipe 1, How To Make Maida Vada Or Maida Bajji Or Mysore Vada Recipe
This is a special recipe from my Mother.
How to make Maida Vada or Maida Bajji or Mysore Vada1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 30 mins
Author : bkatepalli
Main Ingredient : Flour
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : July 06, 2008
Ingredients used in Maida Vada or Maida Bajji or Mysore Vada
• Salt for taste 1 Teaspoons.
• 1 tea spoon chillie power 1 Teaspoons.
• grated carrot (optional) 1 Teaspoons.
• Daniya leaves 5 Piece.
• curry leaves 10 Leaf.
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons.
• 4-6 green Chilies, 6 Numbers.
• 1 tsp ginger grated 1 tsp Teaspoons.
• 1 1/2 cup Yogurt , 1 1/2 Cup.
• 1 big Onion ( may be two onions) 2 Big.
• 2 Cups of Maida 2 Cup.
• Little soda. 1/4 Teaspoons.
• some water 1/4 or 1/2 Cup.
How to make the recipe:
Cut onion into small pieces Cut chilies into small pieces Crushed ginger curry leaves grated carrot(optional) small amount of cut potato(optional) Mix all ingredients with yogurt + little water Make dough adding suitable amount of yogurt and water. Make sure that the dough is neither too thick nor too soft Make small balls. Fry in oil. Enjoy Cooking!